You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

linking numbers workbooks

I am wanting to reference cells in one numbers workbook from another. I can't see how to do this. I want to do this so that I can make one workbook available to a group of people to coordinate a piece of work. I want to lift the information from that workbook and other similar workbooks into a master workbook only accessible by a much more limited group. If anyone knows how to do this I would be grateful. Thanks.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 1:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 1:28 PM

Share the Document "available to a group of people" as a single Numbers document in Numbers for iCloud, set to permit collaboration.

Keep your 'master' Document on your own Mac or in iCloud, with access permitted only to the smaller group.

Copy the information you need from the collaborative Document; paste it into the small group Document.

Regards,

Barry

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 24, 2021 1:28 PM in response to I_only_want_music

Share the Document "available to a group of people" as a single Numbers document in Numbers for iCloud, set to permit collaboration.

Keep your 'master' Document on your own Mac or in iCloud, with access permitted only to the smaller group.

Copy the information you need from the collaborative Document; paste it into the small group Document.

Regards,

Barry

linking numbers workbooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.