You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to login to App Store because it ask for two factor authentication , and i dont have any trusted device. I only have Mac in which I want to sign in. I am able to sign in ,in the web as it sends authentication code on my mobile number

I am not able to sign in the App store in Mac as it is asking for 2 factor authentication and i dont have a trusted device( it says code sent on other device), I have only one apple device Macbook, in which i want to sign in. I am able to login on web as it provides me with an option for "text me" , but while login in app store i am not able to do so.

I have attached the screenshot of the error i am getting.(email ID i have changed just for screenshot purpose)

PLEASE HELP ME , I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM APP STORE

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 9:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 1:18 PM

See if anything here helps. 

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   *

Similar questions

1 reply

I am not able to login to App Store because it ask for two factor authentication , and i dont have any trusted device. I only have Mac in which I want to sign in. I am able to sign in ,in the web as it sends authentication code on my mobile number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.