You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased 4 songs on iTunes on my iPad 2 work just fine and let me access them on my pc , the other 2 keep saying I need to authorize my computer to use and when I follow the instructions it says my computer is authorized,

How do I get the use of purchased songs when it keeps saying my computer isn’t authorized but when I follow step to authorize my computer it says it’s already authorized, I purchased 4 songs , 2 work fine on my pc the other 2 purchased at same time won’t let me access them , I uninstalled iTunes , restarted computer multiple times and still get the same issue , the folder they are in with my other music has a ! And says it’s encrypted so I can’t transfer,HELP .

Windows, 6

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 9:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 2:02 PM

That is usually a sign that the two song files got corrupted somehow. Delete them on your device and then redownload them.

Redownload music - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

I purchased 4 songs on iTunes on my iPad 2 work just fine and let me access them on my pc , the other 2 keep saying I need to authorize my computer to use and when I follow the instructions it says my computer is authorized,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.