You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving any notifications

Im not getting any notifications unless I open the app then I receive all the messages and notifications

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 11:19 AM

3 replies

Sep 28, 2021 11:25 AM in response to Salmuzaiel76

Hello Salmuzaiel76,

We understand that you're not receiving notifications unless the apps are open on your device, and we'd like to help.

To help us get a better understanding of the issue, we’d like to ask a few questions.

1. Just to confirm, which device and iOS version are you using? Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
  2. Does this happen with all notifications, or only notifications with certain apps?
  3. If you're using iOS 15, are you using the Focus feature? More about that here: Set up Focus on iPhone

You can also find some great information about how to use and manage notification settings here: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Thanks!

Oct 28, 2021 6:27 AM in response to Salmuzaiel76

From 15 days i am facing the same, issue everytime I visit support and explain them the whole story the chat support from India, they will set a call with senior advisor they will call from Ireland even after sharing the case id need to explain again the whole issues then they will access the device see the settings no luck after fewdays again contacted them still the problem exists , I am in Kuwait they gave me Kuwait landline number I was happy they will help they called Ireland and connected me with them again and same repeat the story and now waiting for some engineer to fix the issue if your problem was solved please share how it happened after Steve Job left we are just ignored like anything my device 12 pro max.

Not receiving any notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.