You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime

There is only one contact that I cannot FaceTime I don’t know what’s going on I reset my phone they reset their phone. FaceTime is on their FaceTime is on so I don’t know what’s going on this is ridiculous

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 7:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 6:05 PM

Hey eddieejc43,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're unable to call a specific contact via FaceTime. We want to help!

There are a few questions we have to help isolate this further towards a solution.

• Can you receive calls from this specific contact?
  • Does this happen no matter the network you're connected to?
  • Are you attempting a FaceTime audio call or FaceTime video call?
  • Which device's are you using and which iOS are they running under Settings > General > About?
  • What's the error you receive when you try calling the contact?
  • Did you try deleting the contact and creating a new contact for them? If not, give that a go too.

Keep us posted.

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 28, 2021 6:05 PM in response to eddieejc43

Hey eddieejc43,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're unable to call a specific contact via FaceTime. We want to help!

There are a few questions we have to help isolate this further towards a solution.

• Can you receive calls from this specific contact?
  • Does this happen no matter the network you're connected to?
  • Are you attempting a FaceTime audio call or FaceTime video call?
  • Which device's are you using and which iOS are they running under Settings > General > About?
  • What's the error you receive when you try calling the contact?
  • Did you try deleting the contact and creating a new contact for them? If not, give that a go too.

Keep us posted.

Regards.

FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.