You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My daughter can't find her iPhone

my daughter can not find her phone - how can I help

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 8:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 8:26 PM

This is a public user to user only forum. You have posted your phone number on a public forum visited by thousands of people from all over the world, which is most unwise. I have asked the forum hosts to remove your phone number. No one is going to call you. At least no one you'd like to call you.

Apple doesn't get involved in lost or stolen phones. If your daughters phone had Find My enabled on it see this link for guidance --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My was not enabled, you can't track a lost phone and the only way to find it is the old fashioned, look for it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 28, 2021 8:26 PM in response to ramonahayden

This is a public user to user only forum. You have posted your phone number on a public forum visited by thousands of people from all over the world, which is most unwise. I have asked the forum hosts to remove your phone number. No one is going to call you. At least no one you'd like to call you.

Apple doesn't get involved in lost or stolen phones. If your daughters phone had Find My enabled on it see this link for guidance --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My was not enabled, you can't track a lost phone and the only way to find it is the old fashioned, look for it.

My daughter can't find her iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.