You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to refund unauthorized charges

I received unauthorized payment from my credit card which show I make payments in GOOGLE ADS SG, GOOGLE TEMPORAR B, Walmart.com etc at the same time without making subscriptions on these services earlier...

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 8:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 7:37 AM

Since none of those mention Apple and you are only seeing them on a credit card statement, contact your financial company that issued the card to you about possible card fraud.

If this is an Apple Card, contact:

https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf

CONTACTING US

Except as explicitly set forth in this Agreement, you can contact us with questions or other matters about your Account by:

•Using Messages;

•Calling us toll-free at 877-255-5923; or

•Writing to us at Lockbox 6112, P.O. Box 7247, Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 29, 2021 7:37 AM in response to Chapi26

Since none of those mention Apple and you are only seeing them on a credit card statement, contact your financial company that issued the card to you about possible card fraud.

If this is an Apple Card, contact:

https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf

CONTACTING US

Except as explicitly set forth in this Agreement, you can contact us with questions or other matters about your Account by:

•Using Messages;

•Calling us toll-free at 877-255-5923; or

•Writing to us at Lockbox 6112, P.O. Box 7247, Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112.

How to refund unauthorized charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.