You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A problem repeatedly occured with

I cannot access an increasing number of websites through safari. I get the error message "A problem repeatedly occurred with "<url>"

I switched off the enable javascript options from Safari/Preferences/security and then re-enabled

I cleared the browsers history

I cleared the website data from Safari/Preferences/privacy

I reinstalled Mac OS to reinstall safari - I'm still on Catalina due to persistent problems running java apps on big sur and so cannot try the Safari technical preview

All the issues relate to websites with passwords - i.e. bank or credit card

Has anyone come across this please?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 12:57 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 1, 2021 2:44 AM in response to MVegas21

Hi - thank you for replying. I did that - I had very few plugins and none for the sites that won't load.

I just tried to load a site i rarely visit, an electronics store www.currys.co.uk - and that did the same thing

So it doesn't seem to be related to sites where i have a password or profile stored

Can you think of anything else please?

A problem repeatedly occured with

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.