You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing number from iCloud

I need to remove a phone number from my Apple ID because I don’t have access to that particular phone anymore. I have erased and removed the device that uses that old number but it still shows under Name, Phone, and Email on my Apple ID.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 10:09 AM

1 reply

Oct 1, 2021 8:55 AM in response to AshleyMcCane

Hello AshleyMcCane,

We see you're looking to remove a phone number from your Apple ID, and we'd be happy to help.

There's a helpful note on that topic here: Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime

If you scroll down to the "Remove your phone number" section, it'll note the following: "If the phone number that you want to remove belongs to an iPhone that you can't access, change your Apple ID password. This removes all phone numbers from your iPad, iPod touch, and Mac. Calls or messages for the removed numbers won't appear on those devices anymore."

To change your Apple ID's password, so that it'll remove the number, you can find help for that here: Change your Apple ID password

Cheers.

Removing number from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.