You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you stop having to hit load content for emails since iios15?

Is there a way to stop having to click load content for all my emails. Ever since IOS15 upgrade for every email I have to click load content to see what is in the body of the email.

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 12:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 7:54 AM

I’m not on a VPN and have the privacy enabled yet still get the message and that’s to tap the banner to load images for every email since upgrading to iOS 15. It is incredibly frustrating. There is obviously something more to get them to load that I don’t see addressed in any of these threads.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 11, 2021 7:54 AM in response to Dogcow-Moof

I’m not on a VPN and have the privacy enabled yet still get the message and that’s to tap the banner to load images for every email since upgrading to iOS 15. It is incredibly frustrating. There is obviously something more to get them to load that I don’t see addressed in any of these threads.

How do you stop having to hit load content for emails since iios15?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.