You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max and I accidentally deleted the Safari app. I would like to know how I can get it back

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max and I accidentally deleted the Safari app. I do not know how to get it back

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 8:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 8:21 AM

You are in luck. The Safari app cannot be deleted from your iPhone. It still exists on your iPhone and is probably just removed from the Home Screen of your iPhone 13 Pro Max. That app can still be found in the App Library. App Library is the last Home Screen on your iPhone and you can continue to SWIPE LEFT on your Home Screen until you reach it. Once you are in the App Library then you can locate the Safari app and then TOUCH and DRAG the app out of there and place it on to your favorite spot of the screen.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 1, 2021 8:21 AM in response to BEANES

You are in luck. The Safari app cannot be deleted from your iPhone. It still exists on your iPhone and is probably just removed from the Home Screen of your iPhone 13 Pro Max. That app can still be found in the App Library. App Library is the last Home Screen on your iPhone and you can continue to SWIPE LEFT on your Home Screen until you reach it. Once you are in the App Library then you can locate the Safari app and then TOUCH and DRAG the app out of there and place it on to your favorite spot of the screen.

Axel F.

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max and I accidentally deleted the Safari app. I would like to know how I can get it back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.