You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad is not recognizing my air printer. It did in the past.

How can I get my iPad to sync with my air printer?

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 3:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 1:08 PM

Hi there Djc3andme,

We understand you're unable to print from your iPad using AirPrint, and it was working in the past. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities, and we can help.

To begin, you'll want to be sure your iPad and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, then try the steps in the related article linked in blue at the top left corner of this page to try using AirPrint again.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 2, 2021 1:08 PM in response to Djc3andme

Hi there Djc3andme,

We understand you're unable to print from your iPad using AirPrint, and it was working in the past. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities, and we can help.

To begin, you'll want to be sure your iPad and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, then try the steps in the related article linked in blue at the top left corner of this page to try using AirPrint again.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers.

My iPad is not recognizing my air printer. It did in the past.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.