You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to sign in to the app store with my apple id

In my MacBook pro I m unable to sign in to the app store with my apple id

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 6:03 PM

9 replies

Oct 1, 2021 8:58 PM in response to Katana-San

Okay, first it said that my credit card info was out of date. So, I updated that info. Then it would not accept my User Name, Password, and email address. So, I updated all three and it still wouldn't accept my email address (I have used this address for several years). All I want to do is clean my mac! Finally, I was able to make a virtual phone appointment for Monday, Oct 4th with the Apple Support Team. Hopefully, they can help me. Maybe I should just give up and switch to a Dell Computer.

Oct 1, 2021 9:30 PM in response to gettingirate

Hello again ~ I am sorry you are having this problem and believe me when I say I understand your frustration :) I will keep looking and perhaps we’ll get it resolved by the time the appointment rolls around but I think getting the appointment was a good idea on your part. Don’t give up on that wonderful device and hang in there…will you post back after the appointment and let me know how it goes if I or if you get lucky…and someone much smarter than I figures out your issue?

~Katana-San~

Unable to sign in to the app store with my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.