You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth problems on iPhone 12 Mini

I am having a problem with the Bluetooth on my iPhone 12 mini. There is music playing in Bluetooth headphones and then the music pauses randomly for a few seconds then starts again further ahead in the song. The problem isn’t the headphones because I have tried three different pairs. Does anyone know how to fix this?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 8:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 2:44 PM

Hi there caedmon65,

We'd like to help get your Bluetooth headphones working right with your iPhone. Let's start with ruling out some basics:

1. From your post, we see that iOS 15 is installed, but is iOS 15.0.1 the version showing in Settings > General > About? Just in case, here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Has a restart been tried since this began to occur? If not, this link shows how to Restart your iPad.
  3. Any issues if you use a different Bluetooth device(like a speaker), or even just using the built-in speaker?

Take care!

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2021 2:44 PM in response to caedmon65

Hi there caedmon65,

We'd like to help get your Bluetooth headphones working right with your iPhone. Let's start with ruling out some basics:

1. From your post, we see that iOS 15 is installed, but is iOS 15.0.1 the version showing in Settings > General > About? Just in case, here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Has a restart been tried since this began to occur? If not, this link shows how to Restart your iPad.
  3. Any issues if you use a different Bluetooth device(like a speaker), or even just using the built-in speaker?

Take care!

Bluetooth problems on iPhone 12 Mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.