You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB-C power adapter

Just ordered the new iPhone 13 pro. It is my understanding that it will come with a USB-C charging cord but not the power adapter. Since I am upgrading from the iPhone 11, all of my current power adapters are standard USB. Will I need to purchase a new adapter or will Apple provide one if requested?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 3:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 6:10 AM

they will charge you for it

Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

you can also use the cable to charge the iphone by connecting it to computers with usb-c connectors and with ac chargers with usb-c connectors from other manufacturers than apple

5 replies

Oct 3, 2021 6:00 AM in response to Rudegar

I understand that all Lightning style charger set ups will work, but I would like to be able to utilize the cable that comes with the phone and am wondering if Apple will provide a USB-C power adapter if requested. It seems like it should be something included with the purchase of the new phone like previous models had. Is this something that will be provided if requested?

USB-C power adapter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.