You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Что означает значок Bluetooth на иконке приложения?

Здравствуйте, может быть кто-то знает что означает этот значок на иконке приложения? Был бы благодарен за информацию. С Уважением, Артём.

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi, Сотовая связь

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 6:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 1:36 PM

ArtemOb,

Thank you for your response. Are you using or frequently use a Bluetooth headset or other Bluetooth device with the YouTube app? This appears to be a suggestion to connect a Bluetooth device based on your historical device usage.

Cheers.

5 replies

Oct 10, 2021 8:42 AM in response to Chris_C1

---- Google Translate ----

Chris_C1, hello.

Taking into account the fact that automatic translators are now developed (Google Translate and others) - in fact, it doesn't matter what language you write in. Here you answered in English, but my browser automatically translates into Russian, I don't even notice it.

But still, thank you very much for your advice!

Chris_C1, maybe you yourself know - what does this icon mean? I've never seen it on apps before.

----- Original ----

Chris_C1, здравствуйте.

С учётом того, что сейчас развиты автоматические переводчики (Google Translate и другие) - уже по сути и не важно на каком языке пишешь. Вот Вы ответили на Английском, а у меня браузер автоматически на Русский переводит, я этого даже не замечаю.

Но всё же большое спасибо Вам за Совет!

Chris_C1, а может быть Вы сами знаете - что означает этот значок? Раньше никогда его не видел на приложениях.

Oct 18, 2021 1:56 AM in response to barberlives123

----------- Google Translate ------------

Good afternoon barberlives123

Thank you very much for your helpful advice. Yes, I often watch YouTube on AirPods Pro.

But the truth has not yet figured out how technically it works.

I tried to compose several clarifying questions - maybe you know the answers to some of them:

- Can this process be controlled? Is it possible to manually make such an icon appear on the application or not.

- What happens when you click on an application shortcut with this icon. And how will this action differ from the usual launch of the application without such an icon.

- Maybe you know articles on this topic - I would be grateful if you can give links.

If you can help with the answers, I would be very grateful to you. And perhaps this will help other users of the Community, since this topic is little disclosed on the Internet.

Best regards, Artem

----------- Original ------------

Добрый день, barberlives123

Большое спасибо, Вам за полезный совет. Да, часто смотрю YouTube в наушниках AirPods Pro.

Но правда пока ещё не понял, как технически это работает.

Попробовал составить несколько уточняющих вопросов - может быть Вы знаете на какие-то из них ответы:

- Можно ли управлять этим процессом? Можно ли вручную сделать, чтобы на приложении появился такой значок или не появлялся.

- Что произойдёт при нажатии на ярлык приложения с таким значком. И чем это действие будет отличаться от обычного запуска приложения без такого значка.

- Может быть Вы знаете статьи на эту тему - был бы благодарен если сможете дать ссылки.

Если у Вас получится помочь с ответами - был бы очень Вам благодарен.

С Уважением, Артём

Что означает значок Bluetooth на иконке приложения?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.