You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 wifi and 4G not working

I have the new iPhone Pro Max.

I have left my working office after being connected to their internet to see that my 4G wasn't working. When I got home my internet also doesn't work.

The symbols still come up on the top bar showing that I am connected but I am unable to do anything.

I have tried turning my phone on and off and nothing has resolved this.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 9:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 9:54 AM

Hey there, mesposito1!

We appreciate you reaching out on Apple Support Communities. From your post, it looks like your Wi-Fi and cellular data aren’t working on your new iPhone. We’d be happy to help out!

Depending on the message you’re receiving when you have no cellular signal, one of the following articles can help: 

It’s important to note, that if you haven’t reached out to your carrier to let them know that you changed devices, you’ll want to do that prior to completing these steps.  

Once complete, let’s follow the steps for your Wi-Fi here: 

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2021 9:54 AM in response to mesposito1

Hey there, mesposito1!

We appreciate you reaching out on Apple Support Communities. From your post, it looks like your Wi-Fi and cellular data aren’t working on your new iPhone. We’d be happy to help out!

Depending on the message you’re receiving when you have no cellular signal, one of the following articles can help: 

It’s important to note, that if you haven’t reached out to your carrier to let them know that you changed devices, you’ll want to do that prior to completing these steps.  

Once complete, let’s follow the steps for your Wi-Fi here: 

Cheers!

iphone 13 wifi and 4G not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.