You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook App “No Internet Connection”

Today I started having a weird data connection issue specifically with my FB app; my page would not refresh with new content. I checked all the normal things: my cellular data connection, internet connection (changed twice to other WiFi points), net speed, ensured app was updated, and restarted my iPhone 11 twice. Still not updating. Deleted, power cycled my phone, installed, and now I am getting a “no internet connection” message while trying to log in. I already verified under “cellular” that FB data is on (see attached picture). Still having issues. Having already done all the basics, I would like further advice. Thanks!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 12:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 12:39 PM

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are having major server issues and are down worldwide. Try later.

2 replies

Facebook App “No Internet Connection”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.