You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change my screen time password

I can’t change my screen time password don’t know why the screen becomes blank and suddenly the Home Screen appears whenever i fill my Apple ID password for changing the screen time password. Please help me.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 6:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 6:37 AM

These are the minimum requirements to reset the ScreenTime passcode:

• The device must run iOS/iPadOS 13.4 or later;

AND

• You must know the Apple ID & Password that were used to set up that ScreenTime Passcode.

If you meet both above requirements, these are the instructions:--> If you forgot your Screen Time passcode – Apple Support

Shouldn't be this case, you need to erase that device following these instructions (even if related to the passcode to lock/unlock device's screen):--> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

The bad news is that you cannot restore data from a backup, since the ScreenTime passcode would come back in.

For any further problem, please contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2021 6:37 AM in response to __i0

These are the minimum requirements to reset the ScreenTime passcode:

• The device must run iOS/iPadOS 13.4 or later;

AND

• You must know the Apple ID & Password that were used to set up that ScreenTime Passcode.

If you meet both above requirements, these are the instructions:--> If you forgot your Screen Time passcode – Apple Support

Shouldn't be this case, you need to erase that device following these instructions (even if related to the passcode to lock/unlock device's screen):--> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

The bad news is that you cannot restore data from a backup, since the ScreenTime passcode would come back in.

For any further problem, please contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Change my screen time password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.