You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop issue

Hi I airdropped videos from iPhone 11 Pro to an iPad , I showed items sent and I deleted videos from iPhone without even confirming from my iPad that they are there? Now where can I find my videos on my iPad I looked everywhere in photo gallery nothing is there or any other way to back up from iPhone . Note : I am not using iCloud . TIA

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 2:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 2:59 AM

If both the device does not use same Apple ID then you need to accept the AirDrop on the other device else the transfer will get canceled.

The recently deleted video will be under the recently deleted album in the Photos App. If it does not exist then it is gone, I am sorry.

3 replies

Oct 7, 2021 3:13 PM in response to Gurjindersidhu

I had a similar problem with Mac Air 2013 and iPhone 11. I sent from my iphone to the mac and did not see the file. I sent again and got a canceled message. I thought I remembered seeing in "Airdrop" in the past.

It was in the Downloads folder. I'm not sure if the default location has changed, if I may have changed it, or if my memory is faulty. :)

Check your Downloads folder and other default locations (such as desktop.) Tell me if it works for you.

Airdrop issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.