You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple can't call me when asking for support

When I open a support ticket and put in my info, I get an email saying they tried to call me but it just goes to voicemail. I'm holding my phone in my hand. It does not ring, it does not register a missed call. What in the world is going on and how do I contact support WITHOUT the phone call? Do they NOT have chat??

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 6:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 6:55 AM

Go to Settings/Phone and turn off Silence Unknown callers. Also check that Do Not Disturb is off. If it doesn’t register a missed call that means that your carrier blocked the call, or your phone can’t receive any calls. Do you have a spam call blocking app from your carrier? Sometimes those can block real calls.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 6, 2021 6:55 AM in response to blossom112

Go to Settings/Phone and turn off Silence Unknown callers. Also check that Do Not Disturb is off. If it doesn’t register a missed call that means that your carrier blocked the call, or your phone can’t receive any calls. Do you have a spam call blocking app from your carrier? Sometimes those can block real calls.

apple can't call me when asking for support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.