You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to create reminders using Siri on Mac OS Big Sur

Hi

My MacBook Pro running Big Sur, is not able to create reminders using Siri. I get a response "I don't see an app for that. You'll need to download one."

My reminder app is not deleted. I am manually able to create reminders. And they even sync with my iPhone. It is only when I try to use Siri on MacBook to create a reminder, I am unable to.

What could be causing this ?

Thanks for the help.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 7:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 7:31 AM

shomeesharma wrote:

Hi

My MacBook Pro running Big Sur, is not able to create reminders using Siri. I get a response "I don't see an app for that. You'll need to download one."

My reminder app is not deleted. I am manually able to create reminders. And they even sync with my iPhone. It is only when I try to use Siri on MacBook to create a reminder, I am unable to.

Thanks for the help.

>System Preferences>Siri

See if there is anything here—

Add, change, or delete reminders on Mac - Apple Support

Use Siri on your Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 6, 2021 7:31 AM in response to shomeesharma

shomeesharma wrote:

Hi

Thanks for the help.

>System Preferences>Siri

See if there is anything here—

Add, change, or delete reminders on Mac - Apple Support

Use Siri on your Mac - Apple Support

Unable to create reminders using Siri on Mac OS Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.