You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

notification on new Mac Big Sur won’t go away

I just got a new Macbook Pro and the notifications on the top right corner of my screen won’t leave no matter what I do. I’ve turned off notifications for App Store and the notification has stuck there. Have also restarted multiple times. Loading sign appears over the notification when I try to click on it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 12:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 6:15 AM

rach487 wrote:

I just got a new Macbook Pro and the notifications on the top right corner of my screen won’t leave no matter what I do. I’ve turned off notifications for App Store and the notification has stuck there. Have also restarted multiple times. Loading sign appears over the notification when I try to click on it.

What notification?

You can try a Do a safe boot if necessary  https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262 to clear system cache files.

..reboot as normal and test

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 7, 2021 6:15 AM in response to rach487

rach487 wrote:

What notification?

You can try a Do a safe boot if necessary  https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262 to clear system cache files.

..reboot as normal and test

notification on new Mac Big Sur won’t go away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.