You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Library tab on Apple TV+ App on Samsung Smart TV?

Good morning - I have just downloaded the new Apple TV+ app for my Smart TV. Once downloaded I have signed into the App sucessfully with my Apple ID and can see all the Apple TV shows.

What I cant see is my Library and my downloaded/purchases from my Apple Account....the only option on the App is to view the Apple TV+ Shows, a search option and a settings option? - no 'Library' Tab at all?

I also have this apple tv app on my roku stick and i can see my Library fine?

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 1:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 5:02 PM

Replying as I'm also experiencing this exact issue and looking for a solution. Unfortunately I have already tried the suggestions provided by kareng12 with no luck.

2 replies

Oct 7, 2021 7:37 PM in response to lmackreath

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities lmackreath,

We see that you're having an issue viewing your library on the Apple TV app on your smart TV. We'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help.

First, try removing the app and then downloading it again and testing to see if the issue remains. If the issue remains, take a look at the following resources that can help with what you're experiencing, including making sure your smart TV is compatible. Also, you'll want to make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID that you've used to make your purchases with.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console

The Apple TV app is everywhere

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

No Library tab on Apple TV+ App on Samsung Smart TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.