You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much iCLOUD storage am I using??

I have the base 5Gb of iCloud storage. All I do is store some pictures on it, and then access those pictures from my Windows Laptop. Apple keeps sending me "almost out of storage" messages. So I want to take some pictures off the iCloud and just store them on my Laptop. How can I even see how much storage I am using. I have gone into icloud.com I look on my iPhone. None of this says how much I am using. Terrible user interface. Please tell me how to find how much iCloud storage I am using, and how to move pictures off iCloud to my laptop... . THanks

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 7:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 10:22 AM

On your iPhone go to Settings > [username] > iCloud. The top of that screen (just above the bar graph) displays the Word iCloud and then in lighter print displays how much storage you are using on iCloud.

Also see: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

1 reply

How much iCLOUD storage am I using??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.