You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know what to do when my iPhone 6s is locked I kno my Apple ID but can’t remeber my password and I can’t remeber my phone number

My iPhone 6s is locked and all it is asking for my Apple ID which I kno but I can’t remember my password or the phone number associated with my Apple ID. What do I need to do to reset my password or get into my iPhone? Please if anyone can help me with this please please please help me! You can text me and tell me at

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6s

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 7:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 7:59 PM

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

1 reply

Does anyone know what to do when my iPhone 6s is locked I kno my Apple ID but can’t remeber my password and I can’t remeber my phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.