You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad

I disconnected my iPad from my phone and now when I go onto find iPhone it doesn’t show up as a device so I can erase cause my iPad is disabled

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 11:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 11:30 AM

Here is how to use a computer (Mac or Windows) to clear a stuck iPad:

If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

A computer is required for the reset procedure. That computer might be yours, or that of a trusted friend or associate, or Apple Support or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2021 11:30 AM in response to Shesshhitzlyric

Here is how to use a computer (Mac or Windows) to clear a stuck iPad:

If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

A computer is required for the reset procedure. That computer might be yours, or that of a trusted friend or associate, or Apple Support or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.