You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passcode reset

Is there any other way to bypass the passcode on my phone. It is an old phone that I just turned on to try and do a backup on and get all my photos off of and I can not remember the passcode

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 7:35 AM

Hello ~This is it…take a look here:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

3 replies

Oct 11, 2021 7:49 AM in response to Katana-San

Hello Katana, This is an old phone that I do not have connected to iCloud. I would not be able to do a backup on it. and I do not have the cord to connect to my computer. About a year and a half to two years ago, I accidentally ran over the phone and it wasn't working right. I just decided to turn it on and see if I could do a back up on it however do not remember the passcode. Is there any other way to bypass the password without erasing everything and losing all data

Oct 11, 2021 7:54 AM in response to svinson15

Hello ~ I hate to say it because you mentioned your pictures but unfortunately I don’t think so. Perhaps you had the pictures elsewhere? Maybe Google or shared with family or friends? I use Google but I also use a little device to have physical control over my pics as well called an iXpand but without that passcode…perhaps you have it somewhere written down?

~Katana-San~

Passcode reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.