You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

youtube on iphone 13 mini, unable to close videos

Using the youtube app I need to tap the down caret in the upper left hand corner, next to the camera, but I can't tap that part of the screen? How can I close a video on an iphone 13 mini?

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 2:34 PM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2021 12:42 PM in response to Lianna Williamson

Hello Lianna Williamson,

It sounds you are having an issue navigating the YouTube app on your iPhone 13 mini, and we'd like to help. When you tap to minimize the video you are watching, the touch screen is unresponsive, is that right? Has this happened once, or are you having repeated issues with the YouTube app? Is the Touch Screen responsive in other apps?

Try quitting the YouTube app, restarting your iPhone, and launching it again.

If the issue persists, update your iPhone to iOS 15.0.2, which was released October 11, 2021.

If the issue is only happening with YouTube, you may need to reach out to the developer.

The resources below will help you with this:

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad

How to contact an app developer.

Cheers!

youtube on iphone 13 mini, unable to close videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.