You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my app says I’ve left phone behind when I haven’t how do I fix this problem?

Find my app says I’ve left phone behind when I haven’t how do I fix this?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 8:05 AM

1 reply

Oct 14, 2021 10:06 AM in response to Kazz79

Hello Kazz79,

Thanks for reaching out to us in Apple Support Communities about receiving a notification about a device left behind. We're happy to help by looking into this more! 

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

Set up and use Notify When Left Behind in the Find My app

You can in this article how to be notified when you leave a device behind. In this case you may have named the device "Phone" and your iPhone is notifying you that it's left behind. You can use the steps in the article to see what device it is and you can choose to rename the device or stop the notification.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Find my app says I’ve left phone behind when I haven’t how do I fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.