You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why did apple remove the new siri sound from IOS 15 and 15.0.1?

If you say "Hey Siri" with "Listen for Hey Siri" enabled and don't say anything right afterward in IOS 15 or IOS 15.0.1 it would make this nice, natural-sounding "Hmm?" unlike in IOS 14.x.x where it would make a little pulse sound. I REALLY liked it, it was WAY more natural and made Siri feel more personal over any other smart assistant, but now in IOS 15.0.2, they removed it. It was NOT in any of the patch notes I thought this update was just bug and security fixes but no they took away one of my favorite IOS 15 features. Apple PLEASE add this back, maybe have an option in accessibility to make it the pulse again, but apple please add it back. I'm begging you!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 6:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:01 PM

You can make a suggestion to Apple here -

https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone/

1 reply

Why did apple remove the new siri sound from IOS 15 and 15.0.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.