You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

order shipping processes

can anyone explain the way shipping works? I preordered my iPhone 13 PM gold 128gb on Sept 17, it is still in processing status. Others who ordered the same phone 2+ weeks after have already received their phones. I am in Canada if that makes a difference?

Thanks

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:30 PM

you've already answered the question that it goes by country, carrier etc. I'm asking because I have never ordered a phone direct from Apple before.

I'm not looking for a debate on where the orders came from or answers to something I didn't ask.

Thanks for you help

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2021 7:30 PM in response to deggie

you've already answered the question that it goes by country, carrier etc. I'm asking because I have never ordered a phone direct from Apple before.

I'm not looking for a debate on where the orders came from or answers to something I didn't ask.

Thanks for you help

order shipping processes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.