You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t install the new update 15.0.2 on my iPad Pro even I had enough space 40 Gb from the 120 GB

Can’t install the new iPad OS 15.0.2 even have enough space & full battery & I rested the network

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 8:00 PM

astonia22 Said:

"Can’t install the new iPad OS 15.0.2 even have enough space & full battery & I rested the network"

-------

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. But this time, user Ethernet.  Go Here: Making Use of a Computer for Updating an iOS Device - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2021 8:00 PM in response to astonia22

astonia22 Said:

"Can’t install the new iPad OS 15.0.2 even have enough space & full battery & I rested the network"

-------

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. But this time, user Ethernet.  Go Here: Making Use of a Computer for Updating an iOS Device - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

Can’t install the new update 15.0.2 on my iPad Pro even I had enough space 40 Gb from the 120 GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.