You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

syncing iphone to Mac

When i get to hit sync a text pops up saying: to sync music from this Mac, turn off Cloud Music Library. I have yet to find out where cloud music on/off is either on my Mac or iphone. Utlimately I am trying to update my playlists with the purchases I have made this week. So iphone is using cloud music library right now, so do I turn cloud off on destop or iphone and if so where can I find the toggle switch to turn off the cloud.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. I was looking forward to cranking some tunes on the lake this weekend.

Dan Drabik

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 8:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 8:49 AM

At settings > music you’ll see sync library but only if you subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match. That sync everything so if you made a new playlist in iTunes in your computer it would sync across all of your devices too.

4 replies

syncing iphone to Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.