You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello How can I add more storage to my phone?

How can I add more storage to my phone?

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 10:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 10:45 AM

You can use iCloud Storage to offload little-used content to iCloud (photos, apps, etc.), and the OS will automatically download/reinstall them any time you need. This is the standard method of freeing up space on your device. There isn't any way to add any additional internal storage.

Check Settings -> Apple ID - iCloud -> Manage Storage to enable this and have the OS automatically offload data.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 14, 2021 10:45 AM in response to flore3121

You can use iCloud Storage to offload little-used content to iCloud (photos, apps, etc.), and the OS will automatically download/reinstall them any time you need. This is the standard method of freeing up space on your device. There isn't any way to add any additional internal storage.

Check Settings -> Apple ID - iCloud -> Manage Storage to enable this and have the OS automatically offload data.

Hello How can I add more storage to my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.