You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot the password for my Apple ID

Hello, I had a problem with my iPhone a few days ago due to memory. I had to completely reinstall it, but I forgot the password for the Apple ID. I tried different options and ended up blocking it. I waited a day, as you say, in As a result, I did not receive any form to reset the password. It was written only to wait another 2 days, but I do not have time to wait - I need work. Please solve this problem, I confirmed the accountability by indicating everything that you asked, what else do you need?

I have no more time, I need an iPhone for work and communication

Help, please

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 12:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 1:34 PM

See if anything here helps.

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 15, 2021 1:34 PM in response to Daniil1212

See if anything here helps.

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

Forgot the password for my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.