You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV free 3 months after iphone purchase

I recently purchased a new iPhone and therefore get 3 months free of Apple TV + service. Problem I am having is that I already have the app downloaded from when I purchased an iPad last year and received several free months of Apple TV+, and I see nothing on either my iPad or my iPhone in the Apple TV + app that allows me to select the free service for 3 months due to my recent purchase. I removed the app and reinstalled, but nothing changed. What steps do I take to begin my free 3 months? Surely someone else has had this issue before? Thanks if anyone can help.

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 2:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 2:02 PM

Thanks Niel. Oh well! I only wish that Apple would be more transparent about this. Should at the least be a footnote every time the "free Apple TV" statement is made, so buyers won't be expecting it if they previously purchased an Apple product. Thanks again.

2 replies

Apple TV free 3 months after iphone purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.