You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I removed my Mail icon from my iPhone 12Pro home screen. Now I can't restore it, although I can access ir from the App Store. Advice?

I removed my Mail icon from my iPhone 12Pro home screen. Now I can't restore it, although I can access it from the App Store. Advice?

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 12:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 12:50 PM

Hello dhfriar,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about getting the icon for the Mail app back on your Home Screen.

It looks like you've had the chance to review the related article above.

To verify, is the icon for the Mail app still showing up in the App Library? Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

If so, you should be able to tap and hold on the icon to get the option to add it back to your Home Screen.

Hopefully that resource helps address your situation.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 17, 2021 12:50 PM in response to dhfriar

Hello dhfriar,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about getting the icon for the Mail app back on your Home Screen.

It looks like you've had the chance to review the related article above.

To verify, is the icon for the Mail app still showing up in the App Library? Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

If so, you should be able to tap and hold on the icon to get the option to add it back to your Home Screen.

Hopefully that resource helps address your situation.

Take care.

I removed my Mail icon from my iPhone 12Pro home screen. Now I can't restore it, although I can access ir from the App Store. Advice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.