You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t see FaceTime in my iphone.

Hello.

I don’t see my FaceTime app in my iphone. However, I have ipad which has FaceTime.

Can you help me to make FaceTime available in my iphone?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 12:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 12:18 PM

Where was your iPhone purchased from originally? FaceTime isn't available or might not appear on devices purchased in United Arab Emirates.

FaceTime is a builtin app that can be deleted. You can try to restore it. See the 'Restore a built-in app that you deleted' section in:

Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Note: If you delete the FaceTime app, you can still make and receive FaceTime calls in Contacts and the Phone app.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 17, 2021 12:18 PM in response to Askingforanswer

Where was your iPhone purchased from originally? FaceTime isn't available or might not appear on devices purchased in United Arab Emirates.

FaceTime is a builtin app that can be deleted. You can try to restore it. See the 'Restore a built-in app that you deleted' section in:

Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Note: If you delete the FaceTime app, you can still make and receive FaceTime calls in Contacts and the Phone app.

I don’t see FaceTime in my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.