You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regular WIFI failure

Hello to all,

On a regular base (sometimes several times over a day), without any change to location, router, network, wifi, mi Iphone X (latest IOS version) has troubles reaching internet over the WiFi. The Iphone s the only device having this problem all other WiFi devices (computers and other) can work without any problem. The only work-around is each time to reset the network-config and to reconnect giving the WiFi password.

This means allso that the name of the Iphone (used over Bluetooth connection to the car) changes to 'Iphone X'. If I do not re-change that, bluetooth connection fails on old carkits.

Why is my Iphone having this problem, and how can I solve it?

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 2:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 2:39 AM

About privacy and security warnings

If your Apple device displays a privacy warning or warning about the weak security of a Wi-Fi network, that network could expose information about your device. Apple recommends connecting to Wi-Fi networks that meet or exceed the security standards outlined in this article.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 18, 2021 2:39 AM in response to Ofiserchris

About privacy and security warnings

If your Apple device displays a privacy warning or warning about the weak security of a Wi-Fi network, that network could expose information about your device. Apple recommends connecting to Wi-Fi networks that meet or exceed the security standards outlined in this article.

Regular WIFI failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.