You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook air order to europe

If I order macbook air from apple.com and I live in Europe (Slovakia) , will I get power adapter for socket used in my area?

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 2:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 2:36 AM

Seems your order would include the 'toggle head' ~ not entire regional power adapter.

That, is the only localized part of an Apple power adapter. There is an optional '1.8m cord

extension cable' which (when/if available) fits in place of 'toggle head' on power supply.

The main adapter remains the same across most/all regions. And does not change; no separate

adapter is required. And voltage output, adapts to local input. PS: AppleUS won't send you one.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2021 2:36 AM in response to jakub_1997

Seems your order would include the 'toggle head' ~ not entire regional power adapter.

That, is the only localized part of an Apple power adapter. There is an optional '1.8m cord

extension cable' which (when/if available) fits in place of 'toggle head' on power supply.

The main adapter remains the same across most/all regions. And does not change; no separate

adapter is required. And voltage output, adapts to local input. PS: AppleUS won't send you one.

macbook air order to europe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.