You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems after updating iOS 15.2 on iPhone 13

I have an iPhone 13 pro max. After updating to 15.2 on my iPhone 13 I have a few apps that crash. One is my Citibank app. After calling them they said the app wasn’t designed to work with the iphone 13. My Uber app and Curb apps both crash.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 3:58 AM

1 reply

Oct 20, 2021 6:54 AM in response to wendytony34

Hi wendytony34,

Thanks for being part of Apple Support Communities. We'd understand that you're having issues with using some apps on your iPhone 13 Pro Max. We'd like to help.

From what you've described, you've already reached out to one app developer. We'd like to back track a bit and make sure that you completed these troubleshooting steps on the apps that are giving you a hard time:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If you continue to have issues with the apps after that, you'll see that connecting to the app developer will be the best next step after that.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Problems after updating iOS 15.2 on iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.