You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Пароль в заметках

Добрый день, меня зовут Арина и я из России :)

Хочу предложить вам идею, связанную с паролем в заметках. Добавьте пожалуйста функцию: По почте или номеру телефона (или все сразу) можно будет сбросить/заменить на новый старый пароль в заметках, ибо разблокировать их невозможно без пароля и все данные в этих старых заметках теряются, возможно, навсегда. Буду искренне благодарна, если эту функцию добавят :)

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 7:37 AM

Translation

Password in notes

Good afternoon, my name is Arina and I am from Russia :)

I want to offer you an idea related to the password in the notes. Please add a function: By mail or phone number (or all at once) it will be possible to reset / replace with a new old password in the notes, because it is impossible to unlock them without a password and all the data in these old notes are lost, perhaps forever. I would be sincerely grateful if this feature is added to the :)

Apple invite constructive comment and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2021 7:37 AM in response to _late_muffin_

Translation

Password in notes

Good afternoon, my name is Arina and I am from Russia :)

I want to offer you an idea related to the password in the notes. Please add a function: By mail or phone number (or all at once) it will be possible to reset / replace with a new old password in the notes, because it is impossible to unlock them without a password and all the data in these old notes are lost, perhaps forever. I would be sincerely grateful if this feature is added to the :)

Apple invite constructive comment and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Пароль в заметках

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.