You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Apple Music

I have two apple accounts. (Primary and Secondary)

Primary one does not have subscription for Apple Music.

Secondary one does have subscription for Apple Music student.

I do not want to subscribe Family plan.

I would like to use Apple Music using my Secondary apple id on Primary iPhone.

How to setup?

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 3:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 6:06 PM

Items acquired with one Apple ID are permanently tied to that Apple ID and cannot be transferred or merged with another Apple ID unless you change it according to:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

but that will not help you.

The only way is to logout of your Primary Account and then login with your Secondary account. You can only do that once per year (I believe). I doubt you want to do that. Family Sharing is your only other alternative.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2021 6:06 PM in response to lhc0919

Items acquired with one Apple ID are permanently tied to that Apple ID and cannot be transferred or merged with another Apple ID unless you change it according to:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

but that will not help you.

The only way is to logout of your Primary Account and then login with your Secondary account. You can only do that once per year (I believe). I doubt you want to do that. Family Sharing is your only other alternative.

Using Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.