You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to view old emergency alerts on iPhone

While I was driving, an emergency broadcast system alert sounded on my iPhone 6s. I tiuched it and the message disappeared. How can I view this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 1:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 1:32 PM

Hello, queeniequilter.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

To review missed notifications, you can check them out in the Notification history: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

"Open from Notification Center

Notification Center shows your notifications history, allowing you to scroll back and see what you've missed. There are two ways to see your alerts from the Notification Center:

• From the Lock Screen, swipe up from the middle of the screen.
  • From any other screen, swipe down from the center of the top of your screen.

To clear your notification history, tap the Close button , then tap Clear."

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 22, 2021 1:32 PM in response to queeniequilter

Hello, queeniequilter.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

To review missed notifications, you can check them out in the Notification history: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

"Open from Notification Center

Notification Center shows your notifications history, allowing you to scroll back and see what you've missed. There are two ways to see your alerts from the Notification Center:

• From the Lock Screen, swipe up from the middle of the screen.
  • From any other screen, swipe down from the center of the top of your screen.

To clear your notification history, tap the Close button , then tap Clear."

Best regards.

How to view old emergency alerts on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.