You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mid 2012 MacBook Pro running Catalina but AppStore won't allow download of Pages. My computer presently has 10.15.7. Is there a pages I can download for that?

My mid-2012 MacBook Pro had to be wiped and the computer techie reloaded it with Catalina 10.15.7.

However the Pages, Numbers, and Keynote icons are question marks and when I went to the App Store to load Pages, it said I required a higher version than 10.15.7. How can I get Pages back on my MacBook.

I can download pages files from iCloud but I can't work with them. Of note, my husband's newer MacBook Pro has exactly the same operating system and it has the above apps but I have no idea how to get them onto my computer and I don't want to do anything that will cause his computer to be less efficient. I am not very tech savvy at all. Your help much appreciated.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 8:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 6:07 AM

See my response here about this issue.

Similar questions

1 reply

Mid 2012 MacBook Pro running Catalina but AppStore won't allow download of Pages. My computer presently has 10.15.7. Is there a pages I can download for that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.