You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Undo quick command doesn't work after 10.6

Since I updated to 10.6, Undo command doesn't work. It should be working fine, I saw is well configured in "Commands"... Any help?

iMac Pro

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 3:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 3:44 AM

This seems to be a bug in the Spanish localization.

I have tried it and the shortcut shows and works in English and French, but it is missing in Spanish (even though, as you say, it shows in the Commands list). Undo still works from the Edición menu, but not using the keyboard shortcut.

Use the feedback command to report: Final Cut Pro->Comentarios sobre Final Cut Pro

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 22, 2021 3:44 AM in response to Azur.ares

This seems to be a bug in the Spanish localization.

I have tried it and the shortcut shows and works in English and French, but it is missing in Spanish (even though, as you say, it shows in the Commands list). Undo still works from the Edición menu, but not using the keyboard shortcut.

Use the feedback command to report: Final Cut Pro->Comentarios sobre Final Cut Pro

Undo quick command doesn't work after 10.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.