You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone

my iphone 11 has been acting the last two days and my i cant open any apps or turn off my phone

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 7:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 7:52 PM

Courtneymorris787 Said:

"iPhone: my iphone 11 has been acting the last two days and my i cant open any apps or turn off my phone"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 23, 2021 7:52 PM in response to Courtneymorris787

Courtneymorris787 Said:

"iPhone: my iphone 11 has been acting the last two days and my i cant open any apps or turn off my phone"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.