You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I share my contacts

How can I share my contacts from an iPhone to another one ?

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 1:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 1:39 AM

Do you use iCloud for your contacts? To check, open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Contacts: Is this switch set to ON? If YES, then you use iCloud for contacts. You can then simply sign on to the other iPhone with the same Apple ID as your old iPhone and then contacts will automatically transfer from iCloud along with other data such as Messages and Photos if you use iCloud for those apps as well.

If you do not use iCloud for your contacts, then do you have backups created from your old iPhone? If YES, then you can restore the other iPhone from the old iPhone's backup file. Note, that if you choose this method then all of the information from your old iPhone will get transferred to your new iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 24, 2021 1:39 AM in response to Miki0525

Do you use iCloud for your contacts? To check, open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Contacts: Is this switch set to ON? If YES, then you use iCloud for contacts. You can then simply sign on to the other iPhone with the same Apple ID as your old iPhone and then contacts will automatically transfer from iCloud along with other data such as Messages and Photos if you use iCloud for those apps as well.

If you do not use iCloud for your contacts, then do you have backups created from your old iPhone? If YES, then you can restore the other iPhone from the old iPhone's backup file. Note, that if you choose this method then all of the information from your old iPhone will get transferred to your new iPhone.

Axel F.

how can I share my contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.