You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you stop this payment for me please

I need to cancel the apple payment

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 1:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 2:01 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We can't cancel anything. The following may help:

See: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

or if it is for upgraded iCloud storage, cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If that doesn't resolve the issue, see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2021 2:01 PM in response to duperval

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We can't cancel anything. The following may help:

See: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

or if it is for upgraded iCloud storage, cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If that doesn't resolve the issue, see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Can you stop this payment for me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.